:)

Saturday, November 13, 2004

betrayed

*stoned*
Not stoned because I drank or took drugs. But stoned because I've heard bad news. Sometimes, when you hear something tragic, your body and mind just goes numb. For a moment, you just don't feel anything. The magnitude of the matter is slowly setting in. As it sinks, your mind kicks in again, and you start to feel. I'm in that phase, and the sinking in is taking a lil longer than expected. Embracing myself for the full blast of emotions that will course through my soul in a short while. Just waiting. Feeling betrayed. Trust broken.

God, I need Your grace to carry me through this. I need Your grace to go on. I can't do this on my own. So misunderstood. When the crowd only hears what they want to. When they don't really know what's happening. Carry me. When I'm wrongly judged. When accused falsely. When what I believe fails me. When I'm disillusioned. Weak


No comments: