:)

Saturday, November 27, 2004

you, you and you

Lunch today with you was awesome:) I knew you had forgotten. But I hope it did brighten your boring day:) Though picky with your shopping, you're a real 'funny' to be with. Never underestimate shops with small entrances. Sorry no present. It's been a great time of catching up, and catch up we did. Things would be a lot different without you:) Stay you:) Don't be such a pig;) and, you're not FAT! Gonna test out if sour stuff really makes you feel not bloated:)

The drive was serene, with lights to add to the scene. Such a magnificent view of our cyberscapes, the backyard of our space. Sorry that I was tired. Sorry that you hurt. Thanks for sharing the moment. Thanks for understanding. Thanks for being there. I wish I could offer more, but I'm Le'Tired. Your questions rips me open, I can't deny it anymore. Need to face my fears. The questions still play itself, like a broken record. You inspire, the missing person, the boy that had faith to move the mountains. Where is he now? It takes only one man, to change a generation.

Distracted, are you there? Phone rings, do you hear? Do you know? Feel? Are you? I wish I knew. I wish you knew. Still here. painfully waiting. for answers. wait. wait. wait. hope u feel :) hope u find what you are looking for. you're beautiful:)

You walk with your heart. Your heart has the capacity to move broken feet. Your moving feet moves hearts. What drives you? What keeps you going? You challenge me. You make me count my blessings. I pray you live a blessed life. With your determination, I'm inspired and moved. I still owe you lunch someday :)

Drift. How far have we gone our own ways. NOt much to lose sight, but enough for the heart to feel the absence. I miss you. You understood and you cared. thank you. I still care. We shall make that appointment soon alrite:)

I don't want to hate you but I do. You're in the way. So close, yet so far. Stop messing around. Your actions hurt. You don't understand. You never were in the picture. Why are you here now.

No comments: