:)

Saturday, November 27, 2004

post-exams syndrome

*heart beats slowly*

I'm finally here, taking a breather from life. Ever since my exams started, I haven't had the chance to relax. I've been on the go, and on the go.

Monday and Tuesday were exam days for me. Really thank God that I found the 1st paper 'do-able'. I felt like I manage to nail the paper down satisfactorily. The next day's paper wasn't as 'yeah' as I thought it would be. Since it was the last paper for me, I really wanted to walk out the exam hall with a relieved cheer in my heart...but I was proven otherwise. All I felt was like...I could have done better. But it's all over, and I thank God that it was all better than I expected.
The funny thing, I ended my exams before some others even started. This trimester has been a real slow going time. My assignments ended bout 2 weeks before the study break, while some of my counterparts had to slog at their assignments till nearly the last day. That's something to thank God for.

H'anyways, I'm into this H'ok fever. If you wanna know about it, check this and this out. It's been my cheap source of entertainment throughout my study week and the examination.

Back to my life. After the exams, while most of my other friends were still in the midst of their exams, I was going places. I was visiting friends over lunch, or guy shopping sprees, or music practices and things like that. I manage to hang out with my Pakistani friend for quite a bit. It's been just great. He's going back to his 'motherland', and won't be back till...h'anyways, it is hotter than the armpits, in an oven, under this guy. When it is this hot, the t-shirt holds the sweat like the camel holds the water. (to understand this, click and see the links i gave u). okokok. Enough already. It's been great making friends with International students. Such a rich experience. Besides shopping with him, there was music practices that I had to go for, appointments to keep, games to play...bz bz bz!

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a rest day for me. Really need to catch up on my sleep. Really need to catch up on my dreams.

nitez



No comments: