:)

Saturday, December 18, 2004

the 2nd home

Finally back here in Cyberjaya - feel's great to be 'home'! Where the air sucks ( dust with whatever crap ), and the lack of proper edible food, and all that mumbo-jumbo...but, no doubt, it's great to be back here. This has been one of my longest absence from this place, close to 3 weeks. What I miss about this place, is the people! Cyber would be totally different if not for the beautiful people that surround my life. Thank you! As I stepped out of the car and walked into the corridor of the appartments, I felt like I was at a holiday resort or something. I guess it's the detergent they use to wash the floors. Dunno! But I had a sudden excitement to be back. I really don't know what's in store, but I was excited.

Can't say that I'm much excited now, but the beginning of the new trimester always look optimistic to me.

This holidays has been much spent with my family. It's one rare holiday for me, coz I spent nearly the whole 3 weeks, with the exception of my youth camp, with them. Since I came to Cyber, I've hardly been home, not to mention, 'missing' most of my family vacation. This time round, I made a point to spend whatever free time with my family. Time's really flying. My sisters are growing up, no longer the cude cudlly babes anymore. My parents are getting older too. It's been so fast. And I forsee I won't be home much longer once I start working here in KL. My youngest sis really misses me. And I feel bad, that as she's growing up, I can't be there for her:( How I want so much to see her thru her primary skooling years. But now I'm just a passing shadow at home, when the holiday comes, and if I come back at all. I really miss her. My affections are really spent on her. I miss the way she tells me she will miss me when I go back to Cyber, days before I even go back. My parents- giving their best to make sure I have a good life. I owe them so much! I really hope I can repay them one day...as for now, my aim is to graduate and get a good job. That's family. That's home. My physical expression of a refuge. At home, I'm accepted as who I am. I'm a hero no matter what I've done or achieved. I'm loved.

I thank God for my family. We've sufficient to get thru. We've enough love to go around. I thank God for every little things that has kep my family together. And I continually thank God that my mum is still alive and well. I nearly lost her to cancer 11 years ago. But God has completely healed her. Amen! And God is still doing a work in her life. She's been my pillar of strength, even when I don't know it. She's the woman of prayer behind every task I undertake. Her prayer's march forth, before I even lay my hands on the plough. I thank God for her. As for my dad, he's the quiet man, when he has to be. He's calmness reflects the strength within. HE provides more than I can ask for. Self-sacrificing, to raise this family to where it is. I'm indebted to such a man. I love my family, though the flaws are there. It's these minor flaws that make this union stand out and be unique. God has truly blessed this family, and I hope I can be a blessing to those who don't have this privilege.

This holuday, I arranged for my family to visit Ipoh. Why Ipoh? I don't know. I guess I wanted a change...every year, it's been either Port Dickson or KL or The shores of pahang. Time for change...time to head north! It was an awesome trip. We were there 3 days. WE bought whatever we wanted to buy, ate what we came to eat, and found and conquered the Lost World of Tambun. It was totally relaxing:)

Now, back to my life. What's it gonna be?I really don't know. I need to reflect and see what I've achieved.

Welcome to my life!

No comments: