:)

Saturday, March 05, 2005

The conscious state of a frugal mind

Here in the library, freezing my fingers off. Somehow, my house streamyx connection sucks big time. You have to click the 'refresh' button 100 times before it loads anything up. That's just so time wasting. To navigate your mouse to the 'refresh' button, about 1 second.To click the 'refresh' button, it takes less than a second. So in total, we give it just about 1 second to get it refreshed. The problem is, you wait about 1 inute for it to load...and after 1 minute is up, the 'couldn't connect to the webpage' status comes out...and you repeat the cycle of navigating your mouse....

all in all, total crap trying to surf anything at home. Could it be one of my housemates leeching the line....or is it just my pathetic pc...

Anyways, March is a crazy month this year round. The line-up of the month:

2 test
3 assignment
4 lab reports

sighz....it just gets deeper. the subjects this semester isn't a piece of cake too:(


and to add to the situation, for once in my life....i understand the meaning to be in need, financial need...to not simply have meals as you like...or buying whatever junk that you fancy....or shop for unecessary items....or even entertain yourself with whatever. living suddenly takes on a frugal note. i need a miracle.


Well, the only comfort I get from all this is when I'm in trouble...the only Person I can really count on is ...God. The only thing that can happen now is for me to draw near to Him and seek Him...and watch Him as he works Miracles. In times of trouble...GOd is near...

No comments: