:)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wired Weirdly

Have you ever wondered how funny people sometimes are? There are times I observe something peculiar that other people do, and I check myself. Am I doing that funny crap thing he's doing? Have I been like that before? Well, it's good to laugh at yourself when realisation sets in that you are no different with your own weird rituals. Go on, laugh at yourself!

Have you noticed this when you are at a lift, on the ground floor,or any floor for that matter...of a 12 storey building...and it's taking forever for the lift to reach your level...and there you are waiting with a few other strangers...the arrow pointing up is litted red...the guy standing next to you ( let's just call him Mr S.) pressed the button himself...and seriously, if feels like some idiot in the lift pressed every single level...coz it's like stopping at every floor...before reaching ground...

and then, Mr S steps out like a hero, and presses the button again...and again...and again...and he sighs a couple of times in between...and goes at the button again...as if by persistently jamming the button which has already been pressed will somehow magically cause the lift to hurry it's descend and open before him. Don't you just feel like whacking some sense into him?

Crazy people...and as I type this, I'm thinking to myself...what am I doing?
Crazy!

No comments: