:)

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

called to be faithful......

it' 3.23 am........what am i doing here:P
tried studying the whole day....seems a wee bit futile sometimes:( and i dozed off again while studying...my housemate had to wake me up to get from my desk to my bed:P it was around 11 something when i slept off.....somehow, i woke up after sleeping comfortably on my bed around 2.30am. my first reaction was," oh crap! i overslept again! shucks! now got not enought time to study!" but i was thankful it was 2.30am only and not 6 am like the previous day.

spent the pass one hour just sobering up.....then i took some time off just to sing praises to God.somehow, there was a prompting to jsut praise God....ended singing half-way songs only,coz i couldnt remember the lyrics. feeling a lot of things rite now.before i started singing, i read a couple of blogs....and i saw the disappointments of some of my friends....real life disappointments, that i am facing myself....a lot of questioning God and all the 'why God?' can be quite disheartening at moments like this. but, i was reminded that we should praise him not only in the good times, but in the bad as well.still trying to hold up....trying to make it through.
God i need You.the world isn't safe for me.life itself is so clueless at times.i don't understand.i don't get it why sometimes we serve you, but it's like taking forever to get thru this phase of waiting. i need a breakthrough.i know You're hand is in this situation.but i just need strength and a lil' more faith to carry and press on.come and intervene!i'm helpless

just surrendering my thoughts...if there is a life to live, live it. one reason y i'm still hanging on is because i read somewhere in my God's Little Devotional Book for Leaders that "The Lord never called any of us to be successful - only to be faithful.Our success lies in His hands and our reward comes from His supply"

i guess it is a reminder to me at a time like this.....that...sometimes,bad things happen to good people...but it still it happens for a reason yet to be known to us.a reason still exists! just hang in there...be faithful...let God do the explanation:)

Day 1 of the Purpose Driven Life: Life is not about me, it's about God!

No comments: