:)

Monday, March 15, 2004

overslept! mid-morning blog!

*yawnz*
nuts!! it's about 5 am already:P can u believe it!i jsut woke up....after sleeping for 9 hours. i slept at 7pm yesterday,just to take a short evening nap and then wake up in time for dinner and start workign on my assingments. but when i woke up, all i could think of was what a good sleep this has been.then suddenly, i'm thinking, how the heck did i get on my bed.when did i sleep...when did i dozed off.finally it's all coming back to me now:O .i guess sleep is really good when u wanna run away from problems:) since i came to MMU, i never had those major kind of problems. my life was so simple and happy then. whatever came my way, i could seize it and get on. however, in mmu, i've had my share of problems, and it's starting to get the best of me.......so much that everytime something bad happens, i sleep. so if u catch me sleeping, u know that i jsut had a terrible time;)

I guess i was tired as well. had E-Nite on saturday. was the Emcee together with joeboy and charis. was tension at first.dunno y.somehow i was more relaxed emcee-ing for CyberChristmas. anyways, was pretty nervous at first,coz it was darn formal. but after that manage to chill abit. didn't say much. joeboy and charis did most of the talking. manage to take loads of photos though:) lots of ppl we see everyday suddenly look superbly 'beautiful' what with all the make up and hairdo and dresses and suits! really hope to see all the pics soon.

with that over......gonna start preparing for the finals! God help me!!

No comments: