:)

Saturday, March 20, 2004

in Melaka....

heya all! hailing from melaka! *phew*
taking a break from the cyberscapes, back here to lil' ol' melaka for some 'urgently' needed breathers:)

OK! basically....came back home to service my car, and catch up with my family....and of course....how could i forget *winkz*..to study. but alas, manage to do all except study:( [advice to MMU ppl: if you plan to go back to your hometown, forget bringing back your notes and books to study..u're most likelier than not, end up sleeping:p]

anyways, i've been sleeping so much....really alot. my sleep back here is equivalent to 2 days worth of Cyber sleep:P manage to 'hang out' with my family though;) took them to supper last night about 11pm to this cool joint called 'Amote Corner'. nice hang out spot.lots of kewl stuff to chew and drink.*hehe* letting my parents in on my 'night life'.

somehow, coming back home is always a form of 'escapsim' for me. (josh,i hope ur reading this:P). somehow, i'll forget my troubles for awhile..not running away, but more of putting them aside while i take a break. been going through some really trying times:( pretty bleak moments of my life. i guess it always happens when u try to tell yourself to "let go" but ur heart still keeps on tugging at your mind to hold on to it. still in that phase. however, i'm slowly getting better and stronger:) Hard times like this either makes you Bitter or Better. i've decided to be a Better person:)

at this moment, really hanging on to God. seriously trusting Him for His best and His ways and His time:) been relying too much on my own strength and my own wisdom.been letting my emotions drive me aimlessly around. feeling so spent.at the foot of the cross once again. here, i find my peace, my strength, my joy, my love, my passion, my JESUS-everything i'll ever need:) anyone Amen to that?

here's one thing of the many things i've learnt. God doen't make bad things happen to us, but He allows us to face hardships and trials sometimes. more of a test to our faith and our trust in Him. He doesn't let us face something that is too big for us to handle. whatever problems we face rite now, it's never too big that God cannot solve.but more important, it's also never too hard that we cannot handle...as long as we rely on God for His divine strength. The key thing here is, He doesn't allow us to face anything bigger than we can handle (that is #1) . fact #2(mien! becoming more liek a sermon:p), He has our best interest in mind, and He wants the best for us. with this 2 things in mind, we know that whatever happens to us, to those who love God and trust in Him, all of it has it's reasons for taking place. all we need to do, is trust Him to carry us through. when it's over, then only do we see the significance of everything that happened. however, we can choose to be stubborn and 'magnify' our problems so big, till we make it as though our problems are bigger than God. we can choose to carry on with our own strength and die trying;) it's up to us *sweet eh;)* God will only intervene only if we allow Him to. as long as we choose to have it our own way, He can't help us.

so here i am, stepping up to the stage of life. see what happens now:-? hope that what i've mentioned here makes sense:)

read a friends blog and it got me thinking about y do i have a blog in the first place. i'm trying to be as transparent as i can about my situations, and share enough to keep u guys in the light about what's going on, but not too bright till it blinds:p will try to use this spot as a 'Be Real' zone. coz i find that a blog can be a place of encouragement:) through sharing of my life's testimonies. i hope it will encourage whoever's reading this. will try my best not to put up too many negative stuff:p

got to go hit the books now.....study*
hehe...might as well give my best shot at it;)
goodnite you ppl.

be real! respect!

No comments: