:)

Monday, March 22, 2004

in cyber

i'm back,back in Cyberjaya, the so called Intelligent City(my foot!) okla.give Cyberjaya some credit:p
got back here, tried to study, but then slept off.sighz.been sleeping too much. anyways, celebrated Hamster's birthday:D really wanted to trash her, but then again, she was wearing all white, looking cute and pretty, didn't have the heart to mess her up:P y do girls always get away with the trashing. life ain't fair:P

here's a lil' about Hamster:) she's my fashion consultant and my chef:P she cooks great food, seriously awesome stuff. her future husband is a darn lucky man:D anyways, whenever there is a question in my mind about fashion, i turn to her. so far, i've gone to her for all the big events that i wanted to go. she's got good taste:) so far, her taste hasn't failed me;) gonna try to learn some cooking skills from her before she graduates:( y does time fly so fast:-? Have a great Birthday, Hamster! Thanks for everything. I hope ur reading this:p

ok, about me then. i've been doing ok i guess. missed Acts today. i guess i missed a great message as well. however, i discovered some sermon tapes i bought from the Together Conference back in 2001 by Revival Generation. The speaker was Mike Pilavachi, pastor of Soul Survivor UK. re-listening to the tapes, i'm still moved by his messages. there were a few topics, 4 of them, and each one still has that impact on me. He's really funny to listen to. imagine a passionate,funny man:-? i'm moved in my heart, about certain things he said about missions, worship and evangelism. might share about it when the time is right.

still holding on to God. lately, nothing is certain for me, except that God is to be trusted. 2 things that i recall form the Purpose Driven Life is this: 1)i must choose to be honest with God. 2)i must obey Him in faith. it's so hard sometimes:( i may look all strong and good on the outside, but occasionally, the memories just hurls back into my thoughts and it makes me feel helpless. helpless, that i've lost it. helpless that i might now know what to do now. i feel like i'm living on the edge, anytime soon, i might just explode and give in to despair. but somehow, i feel God's grace surounding my sitaution.the tension is clear.but it's God's grace that is sustaining the tension form snapping:) i can go on because of Him. rite now, i've already laid my life on the altar, trusting God to use my life for His glory. but somehow, i feel like jsut running off the altar and taking my life back into my own hands:) don't we all feel liek doing that sometimes:P everytime i wanna do that, i'm reminded that God wants His best for me, so i hang in there:)

i thank God for really fabulous people that surround me everyday. from my housemtates to coursemates, to cf friends, to online friends, to whoever that deem me worthy to be called their friend. you guys have been great:) thanks so much yeah.really thank God for u:)

more stories are yet to come:) i believe so. got to study for my finals. pray for my exams:)

nitez to all.


here's a point to ponder:

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant."

--Unknown


just for laughs;)

No comments: