:)

Friday, July 16, 2004

Forgetful

It's been some time now, and i have nothing exactly i want to say in here. Well, i have lots of thoughts running through my head, the way the traffic on the LDP highway is when it's 5pm, kinda jammed-up and congested. Did I mention that the thoughts come and go as they please? Can't seem to hold on to a topic for too long. Must be the jam!
 
I've been experiencing a lot of changes recently. But the problem is, I CAN'T REMEMBER! This is due to the fact the wheels in my mind are focusing too much of the highway scene, lots of cars, but so few people. Wait a minute! Where was I?
 
Darn! See i told ya:(
 
Ok! Ok! a new thought just came in. Currently, I'm missing a few people already. It's been kind of a beezee week for me. What with Tests and Assignments (who doesn't)! Well, somehow, miss my chill-out mates. It's just been days, but I feel like it's been weeks, maybe months since I last enjoyed their company. Heard of addiction to friends?( not friends, the sitcom! but friends like the punks you hang out with). Maybe I'm a victim of it:p
 
I gotta go. Lost my thoughts again. Will be back soon. 
  

No comments: