:)

Saturday, July 03, 2004

suicide tendencies

"today...i held a blade at my wrist.it was small, but it could do the job. it seemed so close and real.all it needed was a swift slice,even a kid could do it, and it'll all be over.the rust on it didn't matter...just wait as the life drains out of me.

today...i stood on the busy highway, trying to cross it with some friends. i watched as the cars zoomed past, driving as though the devils were at their tail.it was night, their lamplights making blinding streaks in my eyes. the urge to just lunge myself at the onslaught of traffic suddenly seized me. just a conscious miscalculated step forward towards the path of an unknowing driver, and i'd be off into the clouds, my body limply landing on the roof...if not, in the path of the next oncoming car. so simple. maybe the people crossing with me might get into the 'freak-out' zone, but how long before the after-effects wear off and life becomes beautiful again? *bang* and it will all be over.

BUT NO!!! i won't let them get me that easy. i won't let myself slip by without a fight. i won't go down without another round, and another ,and yet another. i won't let those bas****S and bi****s get in my way to experiencing life. i won't give up so easy. i won't admit defeat when i know there is not a lost cause. i won't be a loser, taking this short-cut out. i just won't! come on babe, bring it on, i won't let u getthe last laugh!

as i crossed the road, i looked at the pink sky...isn't it a beautiful night? "

taken from Wee Liem's Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates; The Black and Brown Ones Reminds You Of Shit!

No comments: