:)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

that sinking feeling again

i'm here in that place again...a place where i've been avoiding for quite some time...somewhere i told myself not to be...but i'm here again...and it's sad and pathetic...why? feels like i'm climbing out of a pit, only to find myself slipping again...closer to the bottom than i ever was...the hurts come hurtling towards me...painful memories just pops out of thin air...just when i tot i had it over...just when i tot i was strong to get on...just when i tot i was OK...i'm there again...in this place...i dare not close my eyes...for the crashing of reality seems to penetrate my dreams...i need to find rest from this madness.

GOd, help me forget my past. help me forget the hurts. it's jsut too painful, God! i can't do it alone....HELP!

No comments: