:)

Friday, July 23, 2004

healthy diet of LOOPY MEALS!

OK! i've finally given in to the Loopy Culture. If you happen to look on my Bloggers United section, you'd see this LOOPY MEALS!!!! link . I've been telling myself not to give in, but i guess the persuasion is too strong! what the heck:p if you can't beat them, join them...only for good things, oraits! good boy!

well, what's this Loopy Culture all about? just click and find out for yourself. a few of my friends have been talking about it..blah blah this! blah blah that! and i was in a resistive mode. so i just kinda mentally shrugged off all they had to say about this kewl blog. anyways, i did feel left out sometimes when they would start talking about Loopy Meals. usually goes something like this : Did you read the one about *blah blah blah*. and i'd be putting up my ass-smile pretending i'd try to read it but something came up, like the dog ate my mouse.

and others would incessantly send me links of this cool blog asking me to check this or that out...adding that it's darn funny! soem would tell me that Loopy Meals was the highlight of their day! or how sad people they were to read other people's blog for entertainment. i didn't understand what they felt, till i actually read the blog myself. not to promote Loopy Meals too much, but i really have to admit that i enjoy what he writes...if writing compositions could be labelled cool, his writings would be the epitome of it all.

somehow, this blog has the same effect on me as Gilmore Girls, or Friends or whatever sitcom for that matter. my friends would constantly be glued watching all those stuff. i wish i could, but somehow, i find apprehension in watching all these sitcoms. don't ask me why? i'm still finding out myself. Mich has been giving me the nudge for Gilmore Girls...well, something about Gilmore in me don't click...but no doubt, i enjoy the show when i do actually sit down to watch it:p

the same goes with Loopy Meals! I feel it's good stuff in there, but i just can't bring myself to sit down and actually read. but today...i'm convinced! i'm a believer..if you can call it as that! maybe i do have a sad life...having to read other people's blog for inspiration. but what the heck? at least it's better than nothing...maybe Friends:p (no offence intended)

well, so what are u waiting for? go ahead..find that link and click it baby! no regrets! (trying to spread the Loopy Culture) hmm....maybe he stands a chance for a Pulitzer..who knows?

Mr James, if you're reading this, thanks for being an inspiration:)

 

No comments: