:)

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

i'm still dreaming

*yawnz*
what's happening to me? feels like i've been drugged! so far, it has happened 2wice. one on Sunday, another one was today. all i wanted was a short nap...and before i know it, 3 hours has gone by...in between those time, i felt that i needed to wake up, but somehow, i was too weak to push myself to the brink of reality. sighz. must be a conspiracy. mien! all that time could be used for studying or something more constructive:p

Sitting silent
words won't appear
my thoughts are racing
and there is this fear
what if i'm going too fast
that all seems a haze
and i miss out on
the trail of glory ablaze
if i'm meant for something far greater
would i regret not seeing this later
to behold the God of glory
in this vessel so sorry
which way is my ship heading
would it still be pointing
were it to sink
in the direction of life eternal
that we were meant to live
my thoughts are still spinning
in need of a compass

got a month before the finals, a few days short of a month actually. well, better start studying if i realy wanna prove myself. have a great day guys.

My God is great and big enough...


 

No comments: