:)

Friday, July 02, 2004

my little pony

time, circumstances, situations, money, etc,etc....all this have one thing in common: the influnce to change a person!

well, here's something that i feel like writing down...about how i've seen people change...well, i've changed to, but today is not about me;) time to shine the spotlight on someone else:D

we'll there's this one person taht i really look up to...my hero maybe...someone who's pretty level headed and kewl in his way. (if u're reading this, i hoep u dun mind:p)

he used to tell me it's good to be single, liek a wild mustang (horse). free to roam wherever it pleases, do whatever it wants, no one can tame it. mien! did i want to be a wild mustang too!

now, look at him! he's the new version of My Little Pony adult edition! (hey man, just a joke ok, still my hero!). kinda like a horse in the stable, with the saddle on, the shades on the eyes so they can look only straight, not left nor right...and given sugar bits and carrots if it behanves:p

well, there's a time to be a mustang, a time to be a pony. keep up being real man! you da man!

No comments: