:)

Saturday, January 08, 2005

CyberChristmas & NOC3

I'm back in Melaka typing this out. Feeling really sick. The cough and flu finally got to me. Could feel it coming. Darn!

It's been a hectic few days this past week. Tuesday was CyberChristmas '05. Wednesday was CyberChristmas Exhibition. Thursday was Night of Celebration 3 (NOC3). One thing after the other.

I gotta say that God deserves all the praise and glory for CyberChristmas. Until, the last moment, there were still alot of things that were not fully prepared due to the complications of trying to sync all 3 events together with the PA system and lightings. And there were lots of obstacles along the way. All of us were praying hard. And God proved to us once again that He will provide. And He did. At the end of the whole night, all that was in my heart was just praises to God. For only He could have made everything fall into place:) The play this year was awesome! I loved how Chern Liang videod the shots and how he used music to create the desired effect. I believe we have a famous movie director in the making:) It was the first time that I saw the completed play. Prior to this, all I saw was just bits and pieces. But as I sat there in the crowd, watching a new concept of play in action, part stage acting, part recorded acting, it was totally awesome. And the message about Jesus was so stright-forward! Like, IN YOUR FACE! To know what I mean, get a hold of the vcd, or maybe Dvd:P

As for the dance, it was perfect! I never could imagine anyone dancing to Dare You To Move by Switchfoot. But you guys did it. And it rocked. As for the other 2 songs, I was mesmerized by the complicated steps that took place. You guys did great!

Lastly, for the band! We did it! I'm proud of you guys! We pulled it of, by God's grace! Everything was excellent, maybe a lil slack due to my voice. But all in all, it was great!

NOC3 was another head-spinner! It was as good as last year, if not, even better. The team this year really did a tremendous job. Awesome! Too bad I can't put it all into words, so get a hold on the vcd:P I hope they have one;)

Now for some rest!

No comments: