:)

Monday, January 24, 2005

new

It's been a long time since I posted anything. Been doing my blog rounds, and stumbled upon a few blogs that are really great and interesting. After looking at these blogs, I feel unworthy to have a blog. Their writing is so good, and they're blog layout is just fantastic. Kinda makes me wanna abandon my blog and cry:(

Anyways, my test is coming up, and I spent 2 hours last nite studying the wrong subject. What a dumb a**! I didn't even notice it till today. sigh!

I'm currently on this path of learning. Too fast for me to keep up with. But I'm still here. Each time I fall, I get up. Each time I tire, I don't give up. And that's all that matters. No matter what comes my way, I will NEVER give up. I promise myself that! Pick myself up, no matter how many times I eat dirt. If I don't pick myself up, who will?

Discovering God in new ways. So much to say, but I don't know how to form the words. But it's getting better. Though the down moments are there, I look up and I see the good times:)
It's always so important to lift up my eyes, to see who holds my Today! I'm learning. I'm excited!


No comments: