:)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Tribute

Why did you have to go?
Was it God? Was it a mistake?
You came into my life out of the blue
And in that same shade of blue, you're leaving
Have I failed?
I tried.
Your friendship meant much to me
But since you're gone
I've got to accept it
Face the facts of reality
You've been a blessing
You will always be one
You turned the lights on when things were dark
Eventhough I'm still in the grey
I had a reason to laugh then
Under the stars
I've asked God, "why?"
He gives and takes away
You were here for a season
For a reason
I'm still finding out
Your absence is strongly felt
Your disappearance has left a gap
I wish you could still be here
I wish you could be happy
I remember the comfort you gave
The joy you brought
The catch up sessions
That made things bright
I'll miss you
Take good care
God bless

No comments: