:)

Monday, June 26, 2006

Day 11 : It's Monday

It's been 4 days after my papers. Life is a lot easier now. But I'm still seeking purpose. I'm waiting for the results. There is so much to do. Don't quite know where exactly to start. Been trying to start somewhere, though.

It's been about 2 weeks since this whole ordeal started, with me getting the news of my failure. 2 Weeks later, it feels like it was just yesterday, yet as if it never happened. When I really want to think of it, it feels like just yesterday I was down and feeling out. But when I let my mind wander, it's as if the whole thing never happened. It's so easy to forget it all, sometimes. I'm wanting to learn.

I have to keep reminding myself that all this did happen. I have to constantly look out for the reasons all this had to happen. But when I slack, I forget. Is it such of human nature, that even in hardship, we can forget so easily.

Sometimes pain allows us to be closer to our destiny and dreams. Without it, I would slip into the comfort zone effortlessly. And soon forget what I was fighting for....

No comments: