:)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Why Lord?

Today, I was supposed to be on that morning plane to the Philippines. I was supposed to have touched down in Manila and take that bus to Baguio together with the rest of the missions team. I was supposed to be staying at the Asia Pacific Teological Seminary and be at the youth meeting right there in Baguio. I was.....

Lord, I don't understand. What's Your reason with keeping me here? There's got to be some sort of explanation. I'm ready. But why can't I go? Everything seems to be blocking me from going for this mission trip.

Lord, why the failed paper? Isn't it enough that I've failed more times than I want to remember? Isn't it enough that I've got to fail a paper in my final trimester? Isn't it enough that I can't go to the Philippines?

Broke....Alone....Left out....

2 comments:

jacintha said...

Dearie...

No you're not alone. Step by step, prayer by prayer, you'll make it through.

In weakness, find strength
In tears, find comfort
In brokeness, find beauty
In pain, find hope
In everything, find God


~God make all things beautiful in His time~

*huggies*

-tha-

Anonymous said...

My Friend, as you fail while you are walking down in your life, NEVER ask God why, ask yourself. Asking God the question "why?" doesn't really help, does it? People fall in their life, when they did, they get back on their feet. So should you. All the best :)