:)

Friday, January 16, 2004

beautiful letdown......part2

*sighz*......just got back......feeling tired and whacked out:(
today....finally came....after waiting and preparing myself for the moment of truth.....my test came! was kinda prepared for it...did all my tutorials.....and when i got into the exam hall....i could do........but not for long......halfway got stuck and then.......no mood di:( wonder why? what went wrong? how did i manage to forget ?sighz.....pretty disappointed with myself a bit:( the paper wasn't difficult....but i was smart enough to mess up.....i need a miracle:| God...there must be a reason for all this......i did work and put effort into this.....help me trust You Lord!

was a zombie the earlier part of the day.....due to lack of sleep....sobered up at 4pm to revise a bit before facing the exam....anyways , after test....had to rush for Actstream....had makan there...sweet of them to keep us...the MMU ppl who had to come late coz of exams, some food.....privileged to play in the worship team this coming sunday.....after that...me, gnoy, ess and ah-beng decided to have a game of snooker.hehe....fun game....ah-beng and gnoy were real pros....for a moment i felt bad again...coz i sucked at the game...but after awhile...it's just a darn game:p....decided to have fun!

here i am now...pouring my heart out....somewhere in this cyber void.....gonna sleep real soon....got a test this coming monday that i have yet to start sudying....looking forward to tomoro.....being optimistic.....good night world....hello sleep......btw.......got a tune coming in my head.....so better try writing a song.............


btw...got some good news when i reached home....guess that life ain't so dull after all

thanks *bubblez* for praying for me!

No comments: