:)

Monday, January 12, 2004

dawn has suddenly come....haha! so surf it!

*yawnz*
just woke up...missed my alarm:p was supposed to go breakfast with someone but i overslept *hehe* dun feel too bad though, coz the other person overslept as well and couldnt get up for something to munch. don't worry:) * if you're reading this, i will make it up some other time ok! hope you enjoyed ur sleep*
1 hour before class starts.hmmm.....thank God my monday classes don't start at 8am:P

today's the 1st day of the week....kinda like opening a new box of expansive chocolates. sooner or later, the days are gonna run out just like those chocs:) but thinking of really savouring every single bite...delicious! days like these don't come by often. make the best of what i have. yeah, exams may come and all, but so what? life is more than all that!

been a real learning experience the past week.learned and realised alot of things and this blogging thingy may be just what i need to pen-down my thoughts.humans are not perfect, so we forget. i guess if i were to ever forget something, i can always look it up here. so friends, if u see me forget something, don't hesitate to kick me and remind me:)

things i wanna do this year:
1.get deeper with my faith in God...my Jesus,my lifeline
2.excel in my studies......not perfect, but trying to be excellent
3.be nice to everyone i meet......going the extra mile,let them see Jesus in me
4.write more songs...and maybe start a band:)
5.
6.
7.
8.

got to go now.....wanna spend some time having some spiritual breakfast.
see ya around. and don't forget to Live Out Loud!

btw..twiggies gurl, if you're reading this, thanks for the McD! lasted me a long time:)
btw again......Jtpl, hope you're reading this! Happy 21st Birthday ! may you continue to grow in Him ok. follow His pack and don't stray.keep seeking Him and He will make Your paths straight...for your case..straighter:p God bless. been great knowing you.you've been a blessing:D

No comments: