:)

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

i'm awake! i'm awake!

*yawn* ahhhhh! missed class:P couldn't wake up....sighz....one of those days:P last nite slept darn late *yawnz*

ok i'm awake, i'm awake!
at the back of my mind is this lingering feeling of the coming maths quiz:( but somehow, i'm still hopeful:) gonna be a long day today...mostly studying for the test...got lunch appointment at 1pm......cg at night.....God grant me strength.....it's one of those days you really wanna be optimistic and cheerful, but somehow too many things cloud your mind, to the point you lose the joy in living. God, help me trust You:)

btw NwCx, wanna say it's been great reading your blog:) can sense the hope:) good to hear you've found your reason for living again. real glad for you. hang in there ok:) things will start getting brighter...and if u ever feel the storm clouds coming again....u know you can definitely pull through it. God bless bro!

btw, my meet up with dad was good.real nice of him to drop by and 'lepak' with me. the chat was good:) hehe....bought me lots of milk and soya bean:)

oks....got to go.....hope to be back here again soon. but as for now.....study beckons:) pray for me y'all, will ya?

song of the moment: total silence:p

No comments: