:)

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Tuesday's Child ....full of grace

good day everybody! it's 3pm already.....my regret today, was i missed prayer meeting:( slept at 4am the night before trying to cover maths.the price i have to pay:*( just got back from class....hehe....actually skipped the last class i had:p walked all the way there and then suddenly didn't feel like going to class. sorry anoeL for leaving u all alone:(

i just found out that i boiled water in the kettle this morning around 10am........and i forgot all about it! so freaking dangerous!! how careless of me. i'm pretty used to boiling the water, and my houemates, shutting off the gas once it's boiled. but i guess all of us forgot:p according to my housemate, the stove was burning for 2 hours:O the kettle was practically empty after that......nothing left but a darn black kettle. sighz....losing my memory....must be getting old.

dad's gonna come meet me round 5.30 pm later. he's around putrajaya for some conference thingy. hope the meetup will be great!

btw, *bubblez*...i'll be keeping you in prayer:) take care!

gtg...catch ya later

No comments: